If there was ever such a thing as a match made in breakfast, lunch, or dinner heaven, this might just be it. Now, along with seasonal fruits and veggies, our customers can add Bob’s Red Mill to their Imperfect box. Pro tip: click the “non-produce” option during your customization window to see what’s available.
Bob’s Red Mill has always stood for one thing: products that do good by being good for you. Now, their products will also be good for the planet thanks to their new sustainable packaging. The only catch: upgrading their packaging meant they had lots of healthy, delicious products they couldn’t sell to grocery stores because it was in the original packaging. So we stepped in to save it from going to waste.
For a limited time only, get select Bob’s Red Mill products for up to 40% off, and help reduce food waste while you’re at it. Then get some serious cooking inspiration and get cooking. Here are 5 things we can’t wait to make:
1. This for Apple Pie for when you need a break from pumpkin.
2. Zucchini in your box? Try your hand at these zucchini fritters.
3. This Socca is the perfect base for any veggies in your fridge or box.
4. Ugly squash finds the perfect home in this (paleo) Squash Galette.
5. Carrots, meet Carrot Cake Cupcakes.