Recipe and photo by Freshly Dafna
As forgiving as they are delicious, frittatas make it easy to use up eggs and any neglected herbs and veggies you have in your fridge. This recipe combines the light airiness of eggs and coconut flour with bites of tart creamy goat cheese and broccoli to create a meal perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
- 10 eggs*
- 3 Tbsp milk*
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp sweet paprika*
- 2 c broccoli florets (about 1 head), cut to small pieces*
- 1 1/2 c arugula, rough chopped
- 2 oz feta or goat cheese (optional)*
*Ingredient available at Imperfect Foods
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease 8×8 baking dish with oil of choice.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients, except broccoli, arugula, and cheese, together until eggs are frothy and everything is well incorporated.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake 18-20 min or until top is golden brown and eggs are set.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- This can be easily made dairy free by using nut/seed milk and omitting the cheese or substituting nut cheese.
- This recipe is very adaptable, use any quick cooking veggies/greens/herbs that sound good to you.
- To add potatoes, give them a short boil so they are just tender, strain well, let cool, and add into the egg mixture.
- This makes for great leftovers!