Your fresh food is not fresh. It is alive.toni desrosiers
How we store our food is one of the single biggest ways all of us can create or prevent waste, but how often do you think about the materials that you use to store your favorite foods?
Through the story of Abeego, the game-changing all-natural food wrap that she invented in 2008, Toni Desrosiers shares insights for aspiring environmental entrepreneurs as well as why the world is falling out of love with plastics, why sliced bread is a terrible idea, and why a block of cheese is a living organism.
You won’t store your food the same way after listening to this episode!
Episode Show Notes:
- Toni admires Skipper Otto Fishing and the work they’re doing to promote sustainable seafood – https://skipperotto.com/
- Toni is a big fan of gardening and recommended that all of us check out “Grow Food Not Lawns” – http://www.foodnotlawns.com/
- “Start With Why” Is a Book that Toni recommends to everyone interested in business – https://simonsinek.com/product/start-with-why/
- Toni has begun to drink a lot of apple and parsley green smoothies, so here’s an easy recipe for making one – https://nutritioninthekitch.com/green-apple-pear-parsley-cleansing-smoothie/
- Toni’s favorite song to listen to in the kitchen with her 6-year-old is “Shake it Off” by Taylor Swift – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM