dessert

Easy Berry and Thyme Popsicles

Nothing tastes better on a hot day than a fruity popsicle! We used strawberries, blackberries, and thyme for these pops, but this recipe would also be delicious with kiwi slices, pineapple, or mango chunks.

This recipe makes about 10 popsicles.

Ingredients

• 1 cup boiling water
  • 1/4 -1/2 cup agave syrup
  • juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 cup cold water
  • 1 cup strawberries and blackberries
  • 3-4 sprigs thyme, stems removed
  • popsicle molds (if you don’t have any molds, small paper cups work just fine)
  • popsicle sticks

Instructions

1. Stir together boiling water, 1/4 cup agave syrup, and thyme in a medium bowl.
  2. Slice strawberries and blackberries. Add berries to popsicle molds.
  3. Add the juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup cold water to the agave water mixture and stir. Remove thyme from the liquid. Taste-test to make sure the mixture is sweet enough for your liking. If not, add more agave syrup.
  4. Pour liquid into molds and insert popsicle sticks. Place in the freezer and let freeze for 4-6 hours.
  5. Remove from molds. If having trouble removing, run molds under warm water for 10-15 seconds. Enjoy this refreshing treat perfect for a long day out in the sun, after a swim, or while you grill!
three berry and thyme popsicles

• Lizzie
    July 1, 2020 at 6:31 pm

there seems to be an errant step- coconut oil and vanilla?

• yolanda
    July 1, 2020 at 6:40 pm

hi! Just wanted to point out that the directions mention coconut oil and vanilla, but it’s not listed in the ingredients. Would you be able to provide the quantities?

• situs slot Terbaru 2018
    August 4, 2020 at 1:16 pm

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was
    totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent
    for this information! Thanks!

• Casino Online
    August 5, 2020 at 4:03 am

What’s up to every body, it’s my first go to see of this webpage; this
    weblog carries awesome and genuinely fine material in support of readers.

• Situs Slot Deposit Pulsa 10Rb
    August 5, 2020 at 10:30 am

You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I
    in finding this matter to be actually one thing which
    I think I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me.
    I’m looking ahead in your next publish, I’ll try to get the hang of
    it!

• Margaret Howell
    June 29, 2021 at 4:20 pm

Is the “1 cup of strawberries and blackberries” 1 cup of mixed berries? Or 1 cup of each? Thanks!

• Imperfect Foods
      June 30, 2021 at 4:04 pm

One cup of mixed berries! 🍓💚