Nothing tastes better on a hot day than a fruity popsicle! We used strawberries, blackberries, and thyme for these pops, but this recipe would also be delicious with kiwi slices, pineapple, or mango chunks.
This recipe makes about 10 popsicles.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 -1/2 cup agave syrup
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup strawberries and blackberries
- 3-4 sprigs thyme, stems removed
- popsicle molds (if you don’t have any molds, small paper cups work just fine)
- popsicle sticks
- Stir together boiling water, 1/4 cup agave syrup, and thyme in a medium bowl.
- Slice strawberries and blackberries. Add berries to popsicle molds.
- Add the juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup cold water to the agave water mixture and stir. Remove thyme from the liquid. Taste-test to make sure the mixture is sweet enough for your liking. If not, add more agave syrup.
- Pour liquid into molds and insert popsicle sticks. Place in the freezer and let freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from molds. If having trouble removing, run molds under warm water for 10-15 seconds. Enjoy this refreshing treat perfect for a long day out in the sun, after a swim, or while you grill!