Nothing tastes better on a hot day than a fruity popsicle! We used strawberries, blackberries and thyme for these pops, but this recipe would also be delicious with kiwi slices, pineapple or mango chunks.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 -1/2 cup agave syrup
- juice of 1 lemon*
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup strawberries and blackberries*
- 3-4 sprigs thyme, stems removed
- popsicle molds (if you don’t have any molds, small paper cups work just fine)
- popsicle sticks
*Ingredient available at Imperfect Foods
- Stir together boiling water, 1/4 cup agave syrup and thyme in a medium bowl.
- Slice strawberries and blackberries. Add berries to popsicle molds.
- Add juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup cold water to the agave water mixture and stir. Remove thyme from liquid. Taste-test to make sure the mixture is sweet enough for your liking. If not, add more agave syrup.
- Pour liquid into molds and insert popsicle sticks. Place popsicle molds in the freezer and let freeze for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from molds. If having trouble removing, run molds under warm water for 10-15 seconds. Enjoy! This recipe makes about 10 popsicles.