These quick and easy No-Bake Almond Butter Energy Balls are full of delicious, feel-good ingredients. They are the perfect snack for a road trip or just throughout the day.
Makes 12-14 Almond Butter Energy Balls
- ¼ cup Imperfect Foods Almond Butter*
- 5 Imperfect Foods x Joolies Medjool dates*, pits removed
- 3 Tbs agave syrup or honey*
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 1 ⅓ cup Imperfect Foods Rolled Oats*
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbs coconut oil*
*Ingredient available at Imperfect Foods
- Place dates in a food processor and pulse until dates form a ball.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and pulse until well combined and mixture comes together slightly.
- Form 1-inch balls with hands, pressing them to stick together. Place a few chocolate chips on the outside of the balls if desired. Place on parchment paper and cover.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or until firm. Enjoy these as a snack or on-the-go meal!