Working at home can be tough, but at least you can make cookies while you’re at it! We highly recommend making these mood-boosting, flourless, and easy-to-make almond butter cookies that require just five ingredients and come together in just under 20 minutes.
- 1 c creamy almond butter *
- 8 ounces pitted Medjool dates (1 c packed dates) *
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg *
- 8 ounces melted dark chocolate *
- Imperfect Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Pieces for topping *
*Ingredient for your almond butter cookies available at Imperfect Foods
- In a food processor, pulse the almond butter, dates, and vanilla until combined. Add the egg and pulse to combine.
- Roll the almond butter cookie dough into 14-15 balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, gently press down on each dough ball to flatten and create a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes. It’s important not to over bake these cookies, so set a timer!
- Let cool.
- Freeze the almond butter cookies for 10 minutes to make dipping easier. Then top with pretzels and drizzle the cookies in chocolate. Let the chocolate harden…or just enjoy right away with a cup of coffee