Turkey wraps are the perfect on-the-go meal and are totally customizable based on what you have in the fridge. This 15-minute meal makes a great lunch or quick dinner and is nutrient-packed to keep you, and your family satisfied.
Makes 1 Wrap
- 1 wrap *
- Hummus or mustard *
- 2-3 pieces of sliced turkey *
- 2-3 thin tomato slices *
- Lettuce *
- Pickle slices
*Ingredient available at Imperfect Foods
- Spread a thin layer or hummus or mustard over 2/3 of the wrap.
- Place turkey slices lengthwise in a line about 1 inch away from the edge of the wrap over the spread.
- Add tomato slices, lettuce, and pickle slices over the turkey.
- Roll the wrap by folding the edge near the filling over the turkey layer and continue to roll to the other edge.
Turkey Wrap Recipe Notes and Variations
- Serve with your favorite chips and a side of fruit!
- This recipe is a great way to use up leftover turkey, chicken, or other deli meats.