When you’re craving something pumpkin but don’t feel like creating a sinkful of dishes, pull out this recipe. All it takes is a quick mix and a pop in the oven, and you’ve got a batch of warm and delicious Almond Butter Pumpkin Bars. This recipe is grain-free and full of simple fall-inspired ingredients. Snuggle up with a bar (or two, or three) and a mug of something cozy.
- ⅓ c honey
- ½ c Imperfect Foods Almond Butter
- ½ c pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Imperfect Foods Pumpkin Spice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Place all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined.
- Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan and line it with parchment paper. Pour your batter into then pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick poked into the center comes out clean(ish).
- Let cool completely. Slice into almond butter pumpkin bars and serve!
Recipe Notes and Variations
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper to make cleanup much easier.
- Swap out honey for maple syrup for even more fall feelings.
- This just in: berries and pumpkin taste great together. Top your Almond Butter Pumpkin Bars with a scoop of homemade jam, and you’ve pretty much accomplished everything you needed to do today.