Who doesn’t love a refreshing smoothie? This blueberry smoothie is easy to make, delicious, and packed with nutrients. Happy blending!
Recipe and photo by Stephanie of My Tiny Laguna Kitchen
Recipe makes 2 Blueberry Smoothies
- 2 c of blueberries
- 4 Tbsp of flaxseeds
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 2 Tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1/2 c ice
- 1 c almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of spirulina (optional)
- Blend ingredients together and serve topped with a handful of fresh blueberries!
Blueberry Smoothie Notes and Variations
- If you’re working with a blender that’s not top shape, place the liquid items in the smoothie toward the bottom of the blender. If you put the frozen items towards the bottom, they can easily freeze solid and make it hard for the blender blades to turn.
- Add in a handful of spinach for a less pretty, but even more nutritious blueberry smoothie.
- If you have extra blueberries, try this Blueberry Crisp recipe.