Replete with cauliflower clouds, a “four-leaf clover” bell pepper, and a pot o’ hummus at the end of the rainbow, it’s as healthy as it is beautiful. Make your own rainbow snack board with all your favorite dips and veggies!
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 carrot
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 1-2 kiwis
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup hummus
- Slice the fruits and veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare a four-leaf clover out of the green bell pepper by cutting off the bottom end of the pepper and cutting a rectangular slice.
- Form a rainbow at the top of your charcuterie board with the strawberries, carrot, yellow pepper, and cucumber pieces. Place the cauliflower florets at one end of the rainbow and a ramekin of hummus at the other end. To make a four-leaf clover, place the green pepper flat-side down with the rectangular slice coming out from the bottom. Arrange the other vegetables in the remaining areas of the rainbow snack board. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Notes and Variations
- For the hummus, we used Hope Original Hummus, but you could easily make your own.
- Try pickling your cauliflower clouds for an extra flavor boost.
- Add blueberries and purple grapes for a full rainbow spectrum!
- Enjoy your fruit and veggie rainbow snack board with a side of naturally-made green matcha and white chocolate popcorn.