Swirly, sprinkly, and seriously addicting– break yourself off a piece of this Chocolate Bark. We topped ours with vanilla cookie crumbles and pastel sprinkles for an easy Easter treat but if you’re looking for a more Passover friendly sweet, we also love this recipe for matzoh bark.
Makes 8 servings
- ⅓ cup crushed Imperfect Foods Upcycled Vanilla Oat Cookies
- 1 ¼ cups Imperfect Foods Not-So-Average Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, in 30-40 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Continue until fully melted.
- Use a large, offset spatula to spread the chocolate out on the parchment paper in an even, thin layer.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, in 30-40 second intervals, stirring between each interval.
- Carefully drizzle white chocolate all over the top and use a skewer or toothpick to swirl the white chocolate into the semi-sweet chocolate. Quickly sprinkle crushed cookies and sprinkles over the wet chocolate. You’ll want to work quickly so the chocolate doesn’t harden before you add the toppings.
- Let the chocolate firm up completely on the counter or in the fridge.
- Break up into big pieces. Serve immediately or store in a covered container in a cool place.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- For all you white chocolate nay-sayers, don’t bark at it until you bite it first. But you could also just swap out white chocolate for caramel.
- Check out a few of our other Easter celebration ideas like this guide to naturally dying your eggs!