This classic summertime recipe is so easy, it’s barely a recipe. But drizzled with honey and thyme, these grilled peaches are a real treat. We made ours extra special with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, but they would also be a delight atop a summer salad or let’s be honest, they’d be great on their own. Grilled peaches are nature’s candy. If nature had a grill, that is.
Makes 6 servings
- 6 peaches
- 1.5 tbsp Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- Honey, for drizzling
- Thyme, for garnishing
- Ice cream, if desired
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Brush peaches with oil and grill, cut-side down, for 4-5 minutes, or until soft.
- Flip skin-side down and grill for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill. Drizzle with honey and garnish with thyme. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- Swap put the citrus for grilled peaches in this recipe for a perfect summertime salad. Or serve alongside this Spring Fennel and Zucchini Salad
- For the peachiest of peaches and cream: you only need a few simple ingredients for this easy and fresh No-Churn Peach Ice Cream, and an ice cream machine isn’t one of them!