There are few summer desserts as satisfying and nostalgic as a creamsicle. Beat the heat in style by making your own Peaches n’ Coconut Creamsicles at home with fresh fruit! Summer refreshment doesn’t get much simpler or better than this.
Makes 8 popsicles
- 3 peaches, peeled and sliced into ½ inch wedges
- 1 ½ cups coconut yogurt (we love Cocojune!)
- 4 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup Imperfect Foods Oat and Honey Granola
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange peaches on the baking sheet and toss with honey and salt. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through or until peaches are soft. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Put the peaches, yogurt, and lemon juice into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with peach and yogurt mixture. Leave up to ½ an inch from the top for granola. Add granola evenly among each pop. Insert a wooden stick into each pop.
- Freeze molds for at least 4 hours, or until solid.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- You will need a popsicle mold to make this recipe, but it’s absolutely a worthwhile summer investment. You can use it to make more of these or try our easy berry & thyme popsicles!
- If you have extra peaches, roast an extra peach or two and set those slices aside. Layer the extra peach slices with the yogurt mixture while filling the molds.
- If you’d prefer cashew or dairy yogurt for your Peach Creamsicles go for it! Something with a hint of vanilla could be tasty too.