Elegant and easy, this Dark Chocolate Pudding and Raspberry Parfait from Petit Pot is the ideal dessert for when you want to impress but not try that hard. It also doubles as a sweet treat for kids. But maybe don’t serve it to them in a glass. Unless you’re one of those parents who trust kids with glass. If so, we’re impressed.
Makes 4 servings
- 6 oz fresh raspberries
- 4 jars Petit Pot Plant-Based Dark Chocolate Pudding
- 6 tbsp of Imperfect Dark Chocolate Covered Broken Almonds, chopped
- 4 Drinking Glasses
- Set a few raspberries aside to garnish the top.
- Drop the remaining raspberries at the bottom of the glasses.
- Open the Petit Pot pudding and put one full jar in each glass. Roughly chop the Imperfect Dark Chocolate Covered Broken Almonds.
- Garnish the top with the Chocolate Almonds and the remaining raspberries. Bon appétit!
Recipe Notes and Variations
- This Easy Dark Chocolate Pudding can be made up to 4 hours ahead and kept refrigerated before serving.
- Petit Pot gets their inspiration from classic French desserts like pots de crème and riz au lait. Learn more about their sweet story.
- Check out a few of our other easy desserts like our Upcycled Mocha Chip Brownies and Swirly Chocolate Bark with Cookie Crumbles.