If you’re in a pinch, on a budget, or just rushing to get dinner on the table, the four ingredient meal is your weeknight hero. Sure, this Easy Pad Thai technically has 7 ingredients but 3 of them are optional. Although, what is pad Thai really without a good squeeze of lime?
- 1 pack Nona Lim Pad Thai Noodles
- 2 tbsp Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pack Imperfect Foods Broken Shrimp Pieces
- ½ cup thinly sliced snap peas, optional, for garnish
- ¼ cup sliced green onions or cilantro, optional, for garnish
- Lime wedges, optional, for garnish
- Cut a small vent in the noodle pouches and microwave until they are warm, about 30-60 seconds. Leave noodles in the pouches and set them aside.
- Prepare the shrimp. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add noodles and sauce to the skillet and toss everything together. Handle the noodles gently, as they can be delicate.
- Plate noodles and garnish with snap peas, green onions, and lime wedges, if desired.
- Serve immediately.