If you’re in a pinch, on a budget, or just rushing to get dinner on the table, a recipe with a minimal ingredient list is your weeknight hero. And let’s be real, you can’t go wrong with pizza. This easy pizza recipe is fully customizable, ready in minutes, and never ceases to please. You can grab all the ingredients at Imperfect or your local grocery store.
Makes 2 thin-crust pizzas
- 1 pack Essential Baking Co. Organic Artisan Thin Crust Pizza Crust
- ¼ – ½ cup Sonoma Foods Pizza Sauce
- 1 16-oz pack BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella
- 1 medium heirloom tomato, sliced
- Toppings (such as thinly sliced mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, or a handful fresh basil)
- Preheat oven to 450℉. Remove crusts from packaging and place them onto a cookie sheet.
- Add an even layer of pizza sauce to the crusts. Arrange mozzarella, tomato slices and other toppings over sauce. Pop the pizza in the oven,
- Reduce oven temperature to 425℉. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove your pizzas from the oven and let cool for a minute (if you can wait) before cutting and serving. If using, add fresh basil to your finished pizza and enjoy.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- The basil is best added at the end, once the pizza is out of the oven.
- For a delicious pizza that takes a little more time to make, try our Seasonal Squash and Bacon Pizza. Yum.