This recipe was featured in our Imperfect Almanac.
Scoops of nutty, crunchy, all-around pumpkin goodness, perfect for a little fall indulgence. Our Spiced Pumpkin Butter Granola is insanely good. You might want to make 2 batches and don’t be surprised if half of it gets eaten while it’s still hot from the oven.
Makes about 4 cups
- 3 cups Imperfect Foods Rolled Oats
- ¾ tsp Imperfect Foods Pumpkin Pie Spice (alternatively, ¾ tsp of mixed spices of your preference – cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, etc.)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ⅓ cup raw pepitas
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ⅓ cup Imperfect Foods Pumpkin Butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or other oil)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, spices, sugar, pecans & pepitas.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low and add oil, honey, and pumpkin butter. Whisk until well combined and heated through, 1-2 minutes. Pour over dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto two baking sheets lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, rotating the pans halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before breaking into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- We heard a rumor that the secret to extra clustery granola is to add an egg white to the recipe. If you try it out let us know how it works for you.
- We highly recommend adding a healthy handful of this Spiced Pumpkin Butter Granola to our Bountiful Breakfast Cantaloupe Boats.
- And because we can never get enough pumpkin this time of year, check out our Three Ways to Eat All the Pumpkin Butter and 6 Ways to Pumpkin Spice Up Your Life.