Time to gobble gobble-up these easy and delicious Pumpkin Spice Parfaits from Petit Pot. Fun and super easy to make, this dessert is the perfect activity to keep the kids busy this Thanksgiving. This recipe also doubles as a great way to use up leftover cookie crumbs and the candy corn you still have from Halloween.
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 jars Petit Pot Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- ½ – ¾ cups crumbled Imperfect Foods Crispy Pumpkin Spice Flavored Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 creme-filled sandwich cookies (like Oreos or Annie’s Grabitts)
- 24 YumEarth Candy Corns
- 8 googly eye sprinkles
- 4 glass cups (you can reuse the Petit Pot containers but not all the pudding will fit)
- Scoop out half of the Petit Pot Pumpkin Spice Pudding and add to a glass cup. Shake or tap the glass a little to make the pudding layer flat. Repeat this four times for each of the Petit Pots and their glasses.
- Sprinkle ⅛ cup of crumbled Imperfect Foods Crispy Pumpkin Spice Flavored Chocolate Chip Cookies over the pudding layer.
- Over the cookie layer, add the other half of the pudding. Shake or tap the glass a little to make the pudding layer flat. Sprinkle additional cookie crumbs on top, if desired.
- In each of the glasses, place 4-5 candy corns along the top of the parfait and the rim of the glass, forming semi-circles. The pointy sides of the candy corns should be pointing inward.
- Place a sandwich cookie over the candy corn points. Place another candy corn on the bottom half of the cookie, with the point out to form a beak. Place two googly eye sprinkles next to the candy corn beak to complete your turkey!
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe notes and variations
- We used creme-filled sandwich cookies for this kid-friendly Thanksgiving dessert but you can use any cookie, including homemade cookies like these 5 Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies from Half Baked Harvest. Anything about the size of an Oreo will work.