A good leftover plan is the best way to prevent food waste, but that doesn’t mean you’re stuck with the usual suspects of stir-frys or frittatas. Noodles and garlic can help bring together all the flavors and meat and veggie leftovers from your favorite dishes into one cohesive and delicious dish. We recommend tossing in lots of turkey or chicken and all the leftover roasted veggies you like.
Makes 4-6 servings
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar or honey
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 8 oz Imperfect Foods Spaghetti
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, diced
- 1 tbsp Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- 3 cups any type of leftover roasted vegetables (brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes, etc), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Make the sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, chili flakes, oyster sauce, ginger and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to the package directions and drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the turkey and leftover roasted vegetables to the pan. The turkey and vegetables should sizzle when they hit the pan, let them heat up for a few minutes. Add spaghetti and sauce and toss until well combined, about 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- You can add more or less garlic to your Leftover Turkey and Roasted Veggie Garlic Noodles based on your preferences and how much garlic is already in the leftovers you’re adding.
- Check out our other creative recipe ideas for all your Thanksgiving leftovers.