Let’s not limit eggs to just breakfast! This easy sheet pan eggs and hash recipe is simple to put together, requires minimal cleanup and therefore, a weekday’s best friend. Feel free to swap peppers or potatoes with whatever veggie you have. Just make sure to oil the pan well so that your lovely eggs slide off easily onto your plate.
Makes 6 Servings
- 2 bell peppers, cored and thinly sliced (you can substitute this for squash, zucchini, cauliflower, or brussels sprouts.)
- 2 cups peeled and cubed potatoes, of choice
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Imperfect Foods Olive Oil
- Optional toppings, like fresh parsley, diced tomatoes, sliced avocado or cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Place peppers and potatoes onto a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss with your hands to coat completely. The veggies should glisten. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. With a spatula, make 6 openings in the veggies. Spray with a little oil. Crack an egg into each hole. Return pan to oven and bake until egg whites are fully cooked and yolks are at desired doneness, about 5-8 minutes.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add toppings like parsley, diced tomatoes, sliced avocado, or cheese. Serve immediately.
Recipe Notes and Variations
- Scoop the veggies and eggs in tortillas with some sour cream for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Can’t get enough eggs? Same here. Try this Broccoli and Arugula Frittata recipe.